Godawari Power: Key highlights
– Marked out a few important horizontal S/R levels in order to give a better idea to the new learners.
– Do not trade in between the levels, always trade level-to-level.
– Godawari Power has been consolidating in a range of about 140 points.
– Using the measurement objective, the upside breakout target of the parallel channel lies somewhere near 525.
– Since the stock is in a heavy uptrend, we are only concerned with upside target.
– Any pullback towards the range low seems like a buying opportunity.
- Follow the free Telegram channel for early updates.
- What is Divergence trading?
- What is Bullish divergence?
- What is Support and Resistance?